I think our campaign went quite well, I don’t know whether our campaign had a big effect on the people who were eating the food, but I think we made a good attempt at reducing the food waste in this school. I think the most effective part of our campaign was definitely the video, we used the footage we made in the cafeteria of people throwing away their food, we also added in pictures of starving children to get people to realize that there are people that don’t have the possibility to eat as much food or to waste it. We also added facts about food waste so people can understand more how it is an issue. We also made slogans, they were simple coloured papers with slogans written on them, they weren’t very obvious which got the people to think about what we would mean with them. We put those up on the windows and on the tables, I think they would have been more effective if we put them where the people stand in line waiting for their food, but we weren’t allowed to put them there. Our poster looked quite nice, in the poster we used simplicity, as it was very simple, we also made use of imagery and humour because it was quite funny and the pictures illustrated what we were trying to say. I think our overall campaign was good and we did a good job at organizing it, we used the right generic convections. Our campaign was successful and quite effective.